Miam-Player is a simple — but powerful — Audio Player which plays MP3, Flac, M4A, Ogg Vorbis and more.
- Easy to use
- Using Miam-Player: Customization: themes, icons, fonts, colors, size of items, etc
- Using Miam-Player: Tag Editor inside the player (including cover). Do it by batch or by single file
- Using Miam-Player: Jump-To feature to navigate quickly in your library
- Support Using Miam-Player: Drag & Drop from your filesystem to the player. Also, drag from one playlist to another
- Using Miam-Player: File Explorer in case your files where not tagged properly
- Plugin system to extend possibilites of the player: on Windows 7 and 8, support thumbnails buttons to control the player, progress bar, overlay icon
- Cross-platform: Windows, Linux, OS X
- And fast!
Below is the general overview of Miam-Player. On the left side there your is music library, and on the right side you can manage playlists.
You can also re-tag or rename MP3 by right-clicking on some files or directories in the library on your left. Then, a tag editor is opening and replaces your playlists (they are still there of course):
In the options dialog, you can customize the library, the language of the software, every shortcuts, and the playback.
In the appearance dialog, you can customize almost everything: colors, fonts, covers, buttons, and so on.